“Fantastic Seafood”

The Saltbox Cafe
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving lunch & dinner Monday through Saturday and brunch on Sunday in the heart of Colington Island! Stop on in to taste an array of eats from Chefs and Owners, Randolph Sprinkle & Amanda Wolf. You won't be disappointed We accept reservations!
Reviewed 27 September 2016

My husband ordered delicious, well prepared Blackened Shrimp and Grits. In addition, I ordered delightful Yellow fin tuna with Brussels Sprouts, Andouille Sausage, and Sweet Potatoes.

Our server, Lindsey, was fantastic !

3  Thank jillwilkinson16

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

When we drove up to this building I almost turned around but said.... No well go in. It has great reviews it has to be good.
So....

I have to review based on the whole experience. The food is definitely 5 star food!! The service is 5 star service! The singer..... Also 5 star! Im giving them 4 stars because of the building. Its in major need of work. We sat on the patio. It is a old green screened in patio, falling apart with spiders everywhere. There were even mosquitos in there. It's literally a hole in the wall. But it has so much potential!! The food really is so good!
We had a Cesar salad to split. I got the bbq shrimp appetizer as a meal. It is to die for!!
My husband got the ribeye. Also really yummy!!
Home made key lime pie!! Omg!!! It was soooooooo goooood!!
I would definitely go back here but i hope they work on the building because this could be so much better!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Went on this past Tuesday. Our group had the 2 for Tuesday selections. All the meals were very good.

2  Thank Bibcat
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

The six of us enjoyed some delish small plates of scallops, seared tuna, and veggie rolls. Then some very nice entrees if cobia, drum fish - cooked blackened by request - shrimp and grits, a ribeye steak and some BBQ ribs. Washed it all down with homemade carrot cake and chocolate espresso mousse. We could barely walk out! Great service, too!

4  Thank MelonNJ
Reviewed 15 September 2016

We stopped in at the recommendation of a friend. I had the Rack of Ribs with the sweet potato fries. They were delicious. The staff was attentive and helpful. I will definitely plan on returning

2  Thank AnsonWms