“My favourite place in the states”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We love DQ. Visited this week in Nags Head. I loved the Heath Blizzard. We come from Scotland so we do not get there often, but it is my go to place when in the states.
It is not fancy, but the ice cream is lovely and much cheaper than our ice cream at home.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Heather S

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I received my food quick and it was good. Typical of this chain. I can't recommend this restaurant because in August my family is melting outside and there is no inside to eat your ice cream. So either eat in the car or plan to eat it QUICK because it is not lasting long ion the 90 degree weather.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Same old, same old! Nothing special here. But you can get a blizzard. Not impressive! Try somewhere that in not a chain.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This DQ has a drive thru and a walk up window. There are plenty of picnic tables outside to enjoy your ice cream. 3 medium blizzards and 1 mini blizzard - total bill was $23

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The dairy queen is the same in every state around the country. Its just ok. The food sucks and the custard is just ok.

Date of visit: July 2018