“Occasional pizza fix is granted here!”
Review of Colington Pizza

Colington Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 October 2018

The pizza is top notch, the cold beer on tap is very good and the service is great! Eat in, take out or get delivery. My menu is always at my hand!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I am a bit conflicted about this place. The food was delicious, thin crust pie. The bartender was a bit rude in that she paid more attention to the regulars than to us....so we had to wait for anything we needed. I really did like the pie though, so I would go back and just know what to expect in service.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We were getting back late from the water park and needed to eat. Colington Pizza was on the road of our rental so we had passed it all week so we decided to place a takeout order.

The pizza is not super thin but not too doughy. It was the perfect combination of the two. The mushrooms were fresh, not canned. Very important. It was also not greasy either.

Definitely hit the spot. Perfect spot when you don’t want seafood.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

in world of sea food, we was craving pizza, well the the wings were very good, the stuff mushrooms we just ok, and the pizza for the price, wasn't the best thin crust, and running sauce, almost reminded me of a frozen pizza from the store

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This is by far, the best pizza at the OBX. Extremely friendly service, we are so glad we tried them out while we stayed in Collington Harbor. No matter where we stay next year, we will make the drive here for our pizza.