“Great find!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Excellent food and service! We had the wahoo and the caesar salad. Both were delicious. Decent price for high quality food. We will come back here again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,032)

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Been there four times in the last month. I never had a bad meal and the service is excellent. Their prices are reasonable and the food is great. Get there early because they get busy.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

First trip to outer banks to visit friends
I can honestly say that this was probably the best dining experience we have ever had
Our hosts eat there a couple times a month and had mentioned we were coming from Nova Scotia
4 different staff members took the time to have a real conversation with us, including the owner!
Wait and bar staff were very good, friendly, and the food was exceptional
We actually went twice in 4 days
Well done folks!!!

1  Thank N3201VKbrianb
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We recently spent a week at the Outer Banks and we had to make sure to eat at the Kill Devil Grill. What a great place. The food,as always, was fantastic. My wife had the Sheepshead fish and oyster special and I had Mahi over cheese grits. Both dishes were great.

Whenever we visit the OBX this is our go to restaurant. We’ve never been disappointed. The service has always been good as well.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

This has the look and feel of a diner, but it is much much more than that. Specials including fresh local fish, healthy options, great selection of beer (draft and bottles) and wine in a busy happy comfortable casual setting. Our server was friendly, efficient, and very knowledgable about the food. I had shrimp on angel hair pasta. My wife had a scallop special. Both were excellent. My fisherman's stew (soup) was one of the most delicious things I ever had! No joke.