“Excellent, seafood, drinks and hush puppies”

Awful Arthur's Oyster Bar
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Great shrimp, crab and oysters. The hush puppies are delicious! Great service! We had a cocktail while we were waiting for our table.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a good fish sandwich and decided on AA. Ordered fried oysters and a fish sandwich. Good food for a good price. Service was A+.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The best part about Arthur's is Angel our waitress. Bent over backwards and gave great service. The meals are slightly above average and slightly overpriced.
Kind of a habit going there for lack of another place to go.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My favorite item on the menu is the fried oysters! They come with one side so I got a baked potato. Most everything they have here is good. Parking can be a little tight but most places around the OBX you'll find nearly the same way. The atmosphere is light and you can come as you are. Of course, shirts and shoes required! We went in the evening; therefore, were not able to get the ocean view. I would highly suggest, if you LOVE oysters, to come here. Even if you don't, ALL of their food is good. Friendly!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived and was told there would be an hour and a half wait. The hostess offered my family to sit and eat at the bar. I will say i was glad they did. It was a very relaxed bar scene! The bartender, john, was awesome! He was busy, but clearly loved his job and loved having fun with everyone he was helping! I'd highly recommend this for dinner!

1  Thank Luke R