“Are Malt beverages wine?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outer Banks Wine University
Reviewed 2 February 2012

What a joke...best boxed wine I've ever tried. Should've just bought a case of blue nun

1  Thank tattersj

Reviewed 10 August 2010

I highly recommend going to the Outerbanks Wine University Class at Chips Beer & Wine Mart. Every Tuesday Night and best of all it's FREE! The owner, Laura, conducts them and she really knows her stuff!!! I didn't feel intimidated at all with my lack of wine knowledge and learned so much. There are also other wine events at the store that I take advantage of whenever I can. The 15 wines for $15 was great but get there early to ensure there is wine left. Just an FYI, if you can remember, sign up for their monthly newsletter. You will be the first to know when their wine events and classes are AND you get exclusive discounts on their specials. Definitely worth the trip!!!

7  Thank zinfulandproudofit