“Awesome homemade ice cream!!”
Review of American Pie

American Pie
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We went to American Pie last night for ice cream and it was amazing! My kids loved the s'mores and my husband and I got the apple pie and let me tell you it tastes like real apple pie! The staff was very friendly and helpful and they even had sugar free vanilla for my father in law. I will definitely go back again!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

All of the employees were rude and one in particular. She also would only give 1/2 a scoop and charge for a whole one so you really have to watch them. We've been coming here for years, love their pizza and ice cream but this place gets more rude every year.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

this was probably some of the best pizza I've ever had - however it was a bit pricey - service took forever - we ordered and then waited at least 45 minutes for our pizza to be brought to our table - the young lady who took our order was very nice

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Just okay and little pricey. Spent $45 for 1 large 1 topping pizza and ice cream. Pizza was good but I've better. Ice cream was good, nothing spectacular.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We got two subs and two drinks and it was almost $30! It wasn't horrible but not the best either. Probably wouldn't go back