“Amazing Chinese”
Review of China Palace

China Palace
Ranked #15 of 118 Restaurants in Kernersville
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

This is the best place for Chinese in Kernersville! It never disappoints. I've been to several Chinese restaurants and this will be my go to for take out or dine in! I can not get enough of their sesame chicken...to die for!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Whether you dine in or take out the people and the food are always top notch. This is the best Chinese food in Kernersville. I like food with a little kick and the medium heat is just right for me. Portions are big enough to share or take home for another meal. Yum. Enjoy!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Born and Raised in NY.. And China Palace, reminds me of NY Chinese.. Staff is very friendly. Owner/Chef comes out and greets us everytime we are there..

1  Thank Gorm123
Reviewed 22 December 2016

I have been going to the China Palace ever since it opened almost 20 years ago and have never had a bad meal. The service is fast and friendly even when they are busy. They have the best won-ton soup anywhere. Egg rolls are fresh and crispy. My favorites are the chicken egg foo young, Mongolian beef, and chicken with pea pods. They are all excellent. Portions are plentiful. The restaurant is always clean. The restaurant has two sections, one with booths, and the other with tables. It is not a big place and not noisy when it is crowded. Take out is great too. 10 minutes and it be ready for you!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We ate lunch at China Palace today and the food was delicious. It wasn't like so many of the chinese buffets with their tasteless foods and lack of freshness, this is fresh, tasty, delicious Chinese food. We ate off the lunch menu for less than $6 an order, but we noticed that a Chinese family who ate next to us got a platter meal which was obviously authentic to their Chinese patrons. If the Chinese eat there, you know it has to be awesome. I am going to have to ask some time for some off the menu delicacies. Try this place, you will enjoy it.

1  Thank VintageGibson