“Perfect for our needs.”
other travellers have booked this property
Jefferson Landing Club - Clubhouse. Private club -quests are not allowed access to amenities.
View of Jefferson Landing Club property with bradford pear trees blooming. Entrance to Jeremy's Lodge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
View of Jefferson Landing Club property with bradford pear trees blooming.
Entrance to Jeremy's Lodge
Jeremy's Lodge at Jefferson Landing Club
Huge rustic fireplace with remote control logs. Large LED TV in armoir.
New counter top & lights, refurbished kitchenette w/ low decibel stainless steel dish washer.
Furnished kitchen (less oven) equipped to stay one night or an entire week. Inverter hot plate.
New 18 cu ft refrig w/ice maker, toaster, hot plate, microwave, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishware
Two large windows in kitchenette with views of  mountain laurels, Mount Jefferson and the club house
New end tables and coffee table that serves as an eating table and storage compartment.
Extra windows for extra light and views than other condos at Jeremy's Lodge. Corner unit.
Walk out to covered porch and rocking chairs.  Views of golf course, club house; Mount Jefferson.
View of Jefferson Landing Clubhouse and Mount Jefferson from porch
View of golf course and pond from lodge room porch.
Golf Digest rated beautiful golf course. Club House from #18 green. Nice view/but private.
Jeremy's Lodge to left of picture near clubhouse.  That is me on green of hole 18.
Picnic shelter along New River.  Listen to the pristine  river cascade by you.  Happy hour!
View of Jefferson Landing Club property
Quarter mile walking trail along New River banks to the picnic shelter.
Fishing lake below Jeremy's Lodge.
Golf course lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Seymour, Tennessee
“Needs a good cleaning”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I and my family enjoyed our stay but when we arrived the double doors to outside was unlocked, we were taking pictures outside the u it and my daughter got stung by a hornet and we killed two in room, also we reported about the stink bugs found one I. Floor and other under pillow, never could get wifi, but it is a nice place and whoever cleans for you needs to really be careful around the bees, we were told u all sprayed for stink bugs, no big problem we just picked them up and flush them down toilet. I would recommend this unit to anyone but to the owner u do have a lot of cold air coming. From the double doors. Enjoyed our stay, we have wasp and stink bugs where we live, but for some reason they were around the owners unit, maybe from the flowers. Also surprised someone came in while we were gone and made the beds up that was nice, we did not ask for it but nice. Will enjoy coming back someday to this place, also would be nice to have a t. V. In living room. Thanks for everything, just sorry my daughter got stung and we were killing wasps but a good trip, just wanted the owner to know things they might improve for themselves to help thank, thank you ever so much. Oh yes we were told a lot people do not know how to lock the double doors , u might want to put that info in your book cause we were sorta worry but was gone all day Saturday and was told Sunday when we left how to lock the double doors. Thank you.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Mar 2018
I am sorry about the back door not being locked. I am sure it was a simple oversight by the cleaning service. I am sorry that your daughter got bee stung. I have bees outside my house and I have had stink bugs in my house occasionally as well but it is not because we have a nasty house. God sent them not me. I do apologize about the WiFi. It does work but it does work intermittently from time to time. I have complained about it myself and they have worked on it a couple of times for me. I am on the end unit and their last relay is about 4 condos away. That is why it works intermittently. If it did not work for you at all, you may not have accessed it with your computer properly. You are entirely correct about posting instructions somewhere regarding the use of the backdoor lock - it has been hard for people to understand. I promise you that I will post instructions for that and I promise to rework my weather stripping for the doors and also the a/c unit. I noticed that problem in Jan when there. I am going back to work on all my maintenance issues in about a week. The last thing I want is for guests to give me low review ratings. I really do take pride in my rental properties.
Windsor, Canada
“Perfect for our needs.”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay here very much. The unit is well maintained and the office and cleaning staff were very good. The beds were awesome. Would definitely recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Mattresses were very nice
Liked least: Internet could be upgraded
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing