“The best donuts”
Review of Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Jacksonville
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Love Krispy Kreme but miss them in NYC. Went and got a dozen, hot and delicious. So much better than DD.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

It's fun to watch the donuts being made. Smells fabulous and of course you are receiving fresh donuts. Only drawback is when they have specials and the wait in line is over an hour.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Prologue: Last year my mother in-law got a hankering for jelly donuts while we were vacationing in the Topsail area last year. We rode up and down the island one afternoon, even driving to the DD in Holly Ridge, no luck. So this year I did my homework, found this Krispy Kreme location close to the Cracker Barrel where we usually stop for brunch in Jacksonville.
We stopped at the perfect time because there was no one in there, and the young lady behind the counter was super helpful. We loaded up on a box of various flavors (including the JELLY!) and a box of glazed and we were set up for the week with yummy, heavenly Krispy Kreme's! We will be adding this location to our "must stop" list next year, for sure!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The hot light was on and Micah wanted some hot donuts. Donuts were delicious and service was very excellent. We love hot donuts.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

While visiting my Daughter I went here a few days. The service was good and the doughnuts are always good. I have their app on my phone so I always knew when the "HOT" light was on.