“Standard Panera with Friendly Help”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #39 of 268 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Panera is nothing if not predictable. Good soups and pastries. This location is larger than some and has friendly staff. They don't have delivery of food to the table that some Panera locations have.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Soup and club sandwich was great. My partner and I just loved the place. Artisan bread not available anywhere else in Jacksonville was the sandwich bread of choice.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

My wife loves i, but this was my first time at a Panera. $10 for a sandwich and $6 for a cup of soup, add a drink and my meal was just shy of $20. Frankly, I can find much better values within a 5m walk.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Once a month our ladies group as a luncheon here and we are pretty much always satisfied. If there is ever an issue it is immediately resolved. Love the food, little pricey though.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Pricy and did not stay with us long. For the price they charge, the food should be more filling.

My husband loves it, so that's how we ended there.

None of the condos come with a drink. The soup came with bread that was just tossed inside the bag, not in a bakery wrap. They gave no utensils or napkins either.

This location is mediocre at best service wise.