“Great service, food and brews!”

Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom
Ranked #10 of 273 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Description: Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom (Old Chicago) is a traditional, casual dining restaurant specializing in Chicago-style pizzas, taproom classics and craft beer. Founded in 1976, Old Chicago operates in 22 states with 96 restaurants. With over 30 craft beers on tap, Old Chicago is also the home of the World Beer Tour which rewards members for enjoying 110 of the best craft beers from across the globe
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Got the dry rub wings, very tasty! Avocado/chicken salad was perfect. A decent selection of craft beers on tap. Open very late, which is good because my work lets out very late. nice atmosphere and timely service.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Went just to check it out! The waitress offered me samples of two of their beers, liked one and not the other. Nice way to intro people to new things.
The pizza was the best I've had in J-ville.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Was hesitant about a pizza restaurant since I have Celiac Disease but agreed to meet friends at Old Chicago. Enjoyed the atmosphere. Excellent, friendly service. The best Amaretto Sour ever! The real test was the gluten free pizza and it gets an A+. The rest of the group enjoyed their meals also. I will definitely make this a regular place to dine or just socialize with friends at the bar.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

went with friends for Sunday lunch and the waitress was nice and did a good job. The food was very good and the value was also good.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I'm done with Old Chicago. I've gone 4 times and the service and management is SO bad I just can't go back even though I enjoyed their pizza. On a take out order they gave me the completely wrong order. The other night we were told there was a 30min wait. I walked around the restaurant and counted 14 open tables, cleaned and set, and 7 dirty tables waiting to be reset. There were about 20 seated tables. We learned they were short staffed. Unfortunately EVERY time I've gone it's been a similar experience so I'm done with them. NEVER GOING BACK! ....but their pizza is pretty good fwiw.