“It works”
Review of Pho le

Pho le
Ranked #31 of 272 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The ambiance was good besides the music that was a little louder than it should have been, in my opinion. Parking and cleanliness also good. I don’t understand the whole rice and carpet thing; the carpet was kind of sticky. They had high chairs and a suitable kids menu. I had a noodle salad with the shrimp that wasn’t as tasty as it looked, and really lacked flavor; the wife had combination pho that was absolutely amazing (her words). Stick to the soups and you can’t go wrong. Lastly, the bim sandwiches are the devil; they’re like lays potato chips... super delicious and tasty. We had the pork and were in lust. My daughter was knee deep in the soup and truly loved it. Prices were ok for 2 sandwiches, 2 adult entres, and two kids meals, $46 and change.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Loved this place and the delicious food! The people were very kind and generous. The only down side was that it was cash only but that's fine because they had an ATM inside the restaurant :)

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The staffs and our waiter was very nice, friendly, and helpful in explaining the food.
Our pho and spring rolls (their spring rolls are not fried, but summer rolls) were ok.
However.... the place is so filthy. The table was sticky. The chopsticks container on the table had food splatters all over, boxes and broken chairs were stacked at the entrance door.... wondering how their kitchen is like.
We will not go back.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant sells a really good Pho soup. The ingredients are plentiful and the noodles were cooked just right.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I am glad we did not believe the reviews about Pho. As the service was great as was the service. We were seated quickly and EVERYONE was very kind. I will be back and bring friends. The Pho was great, glad I got the small as It is hard to eat even the small order.