“Amazing 99% of the time”

NU Asian Bistro Sushi & Bar
Ranked #33 of 275 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I will warn thought that you shouldn’t go within the hour of closing. They apparently turn of their dryers early (I got a Godzilla Tempura roll) and don’t let them get hot if they have to turn them on. So my sushi was kind of gross and more than really greasy.This, I should point out, though, was a one time experience. Every other time we’ve gone, the food and service is perfect.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I enjoyed this place and the quietness and the food., however it is quite pricey. Coupons are only for certain off times also, so they basically aren't usable.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This place is nice and the atmosphere is pleasing. The customer service is fast not friendly but respectful. The sushi is on point and you are able to see it prepared at the sushi bar. I witnessed somethings that made the rating go down and that is really on management.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Food was amazing, and love love love the Sushi! Family dining, Date night dining, and Drinks this restaurant accommodates it all. I was even surprised that you could place take out orders as well. We ate at the sushi bar and enjoyed watching our sushi being made. Portions are amazing and will feed you even on the second day!
Go and Enjoy the Great Atmosphere and the Great Food!!
Ask for Jessica for your server is was a pleasant delight!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Our daughter recommended this place, so we all went and had a great time. Atmosphere was phenomenal, decor was clean, deep dark wood features and excellent tile work on the walls. It may look small, but this place is huge. It has a large bar, so I expect friday and weekend nights are jammed pack with folks. They offer Sushi of course and other fine asian meals. One of my guest had a very sensitive stomach on this particular day and the restaurant was able to accommodate with a steamed dish and light on the sauce. I had the drunken noodles and OMG it was delicious. It was hot, and spicy, but not flamethrower hot, but I'm sure if you need to burn out your tastebuds, they would hook & ladder you up! Our table also ordered up two of the exploratory sushi samplers and I have to say that was some of the best sushi we've had in a long time. It's made right there which is great entertainment for the kids young and old. Speaking of young, they have meals for the little ones, both american fare and asian tastes. Prices are very reasonable, the sushi samplers and all that were very affordable as well as the rest of the meal. They have good drinks that are $ expensive, six and up for cocktails, happy hour beer domestic and import for cheaper. If you have a hankering for sushi def give this place a taste.