“Always a great experience”
Review of Ducks Grille & Bar

Ducks Grille & Bar
Ranked #5 of 287 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We throughly enjoy Ducks. The wait staff is always exceptional and the food amazing. From the outside it doesn't appear like much but inside it is warm and cozy.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I am glad we escaped the ordinary food chains and came to Ducks Grille and Bar.
The place does not like like a thousand dollar as it it situated next to a garage, forget that. Service is first class and food is even better. I hade my best US meal ever. RIBS, without bone, slowly coked for 24 hours, happy days.
Potions are large as expected, if you have appetite for more try their cracking carrot cake.
Prices, I would say medium.
Hurry up and dine, you will not regret it.

1  Thank 903larsp
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Have lived here now for 4 years and every single time I have Duck's I am in heaven. Recently I had their crab dip along with some baked goods from their bakery and again I wasn't disappointed. Dinner is always a treat too. Seafood, duck, and salads here are always on point.

1  Thank jpellegrino
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Ducks is a very nice restaurant. The decor was nice and the service was excellent! The dinner was very good and they also have a very good selection of wines and beers.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Loved this place. We went on a Sunday, arriving just after their famous brunch ended, so the place had almost emptied and we didn't see a hostess or waitress for a couple minutes. But once they snapped back into action, it was good service and excellent food. Looks like a shopping-center dive, but the food is definitely "come-back-again" good! We ordered Duck Nachos... which were covered with shredded (dark) duck meat... and the nachos were well constructed... not just a dry pile of chips with stuff on top. The cheese, sauces, and other fixings where interspersed throughout the chips, so every bite was good. And the sandwiches!!! Two of us got burgers that were perfectly cooked, good burger meat and good buns too! The third person in our party had some sort of rib sandwich... which she did not share, so I suspect it was good too! They serve an interesting selection of beers. My only complaint is that it was my first time to ever try "sweet tea" and I was surprised that it was sort of lukewarm with a couple of ice cubes that had obviously just been added. I was expecting ice cold! Flavor was good though. I finished it and went for a nice cold beer. I would go here for burgers any time!!! Oh, and for my age, the music was PERFECT: classic rock of Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Pure Prairie... just the best.