“Great experience”

Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Jacksonville
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I brought my one year old, my husband, and my mother in today for ice cream. The staff greeted us when we walked in, which is pleasant. The girl who helped us, I didn't get her name, was very helpful. I had never been to a Cold Stone before. I tried to tell her I wanted two scoops and she informed me the ice cream is sold by sizes. She was very sweet and helpful for someone like myself who had never been here before. I picked the small size, pumpkin flavor. And I was presented with choices for a mix-in which I was also unfamiliar with. She continued to be helpful by suggesting popular mix-ins for the flavor I chose. She did the same for my mother. It was a great experience. It is pricey, as I see other people have said. But you pay for good service and a good product. I'd say this was well worth the price. We will be back.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Loved the hello from everyone when we walked in the door and when you leave a tip they SING! Very fun for the 4 year old.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Stopped in for an ice cream for the first time even though they have been here awhile. In an out-of-the way place, a bit hidden in a small shopping plaza. It was interesting watching how they blended the ice cream and choice of ingredients. Tasted great and the customer service was good. More expensive than your local Dairy Queen but well worth the value and experience.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

It is too expensive. I think other places like Baskin Robin's has better ice cream. I know others will disagree but I was not that impressed with their product.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

It is always a treat to stop at Cold Stone. We have our favorites, and the grandkids have a great time with crazy combos. The people are friendly and helpful, too.