“Ick!”

Add it.
CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #42 of 285 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The pizzas were not too appetizing, Pastas are mushy and bland. Desserts are so-so, it's a cheap eat place for kids.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Definitely worth trying at least once in your life. They have a wonderful selection of pizzas and if your favorite isn't there - just tell them and they will make it for you. Also they have a nice salad bar. Not the best pizza but not bad either. Even have pizza apple pie.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

It's all you can eat the price is great. Good variety the service is great you can even get dessert, drinks.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

My family loves CiCi's.
Whether we are eating in or picking up...this is my #1 choice for pizza. Unfortunately, there is only one location and not too close to me.

Food:
They have pizza, basic salad, pasta (with Alfredo sauce) and dessert.
Pizza - not greasy, sauce is not dry (yes I've seen dry spotty sauce on pizza). I love their Alfredo sauce pizza. I don't think I've ever had a regular pizza there. There is a lot of pizza variety.
Pasta - the curly noodles are basic but they are so perfectly cooked that they are bouncy, which makes them fun to eat (yes I'm an adult). And of course the are perfect with Alfredo sauce. You got me...I might be biased on that Alfredo sauce.
Brownies - the best brownies. There's really nothing unique about them in regard to taste except that they are sprinkled with powdered sugar but they're my favorite. It may just be that they taste fresh and the texture seems just right.

Ambience: it's not terribly quiet but just loud enough that you can enjoy the families having a good time...Kids of all ages. They have TVs but I think the volume is kept on mute which I really appreciate.

Staff: you are always acknowledged when you walk in. It's sort of a standard Welcome to CiCi's but they acknowledge you.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 1 January 2017

While this is not a gourmet pizza restaurant, the quality of the food is very good considering the price. Buffet includes soup, salad, pizza, pasta and desserts.

Date of visit: December 2016