“Excellent Service”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We came in for lunch with family. Service was excellent and our waitress was super nice and helpful. Food was served fast, hot and tasted great.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We had the quesadilla explosion salad again. This time they had the house dressing on it (which is good, but I don’t like vinegar) so when I mentioned it to the waitress she took total responsibility, as I ordered it with ranch. I always appreciate it when things like this happen the customer isn’t made out as the bad guy. The waitress was very nice and immediately took care of the mix-up, even leaving the salad behind for my husband to eat (which he did!). Always good food and I appreciate the excellent customer service from our waitress (Crystal)!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The service was a little slow but never had anything bad on the menu. My person favorite is the Cajun chicken Alfredo.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I had a cup of soup. It was really good and easy to eat for soft food stage. My wife had chicken strip basket. So good.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I came here late dinner after going to the county fair. We were promptly seated and served our drinks. Service was great and food was good. They have a new selection of hamburgers and ribs. Restrooms were clean.