“Late night dinner”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I came here late dinner after going to the county fair. We were promptly seated and served our drinks. Service was great and food was good. They have a new selection of hamburgers and ribs. Restrooms were clean.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

2 for $22 is a fantastic opportunity for you and a friend to experience a delicious dinner without spending an arm and a leg. We got the chip and guac appetizer, which was one of the best parts of the meal. The guacamole was FRESH (chunks of avocado) and super yummy. I could have eaten it with a spoon right out of the dip cup. In fact, I mixed some guac into my chile lime rice when my entrée arrived. The 6oz sirloin was cooked and seasoned perfectly (I ordered rare). Sam, our waitress, was awesome for suggesting the chile lime rice as a side. It was cilantro infused, fluffy and delicious. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Our waitress ("Shay") was outstanding! She was very friendly, was constantly checking on our table, and she made our dining very enjoyable. All of food was delicious as well! Salad, Cajun chicken pasta, and the enchilada were all great. And the wait time was very short for our order. Definitely a great place to dine in Jacksonville.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Was here once before and they have improved greatly. The service was great, the service, and the atmosphere. We enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Chili's southwest egg rolls are always good for starters! We had the quesadilla explosion salad which was also good! Grandson had the personal pizza and fries which were tasty! Service was good too! For a chain restaurant they did great! Nice job Chili's!