“Great!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Great place! Everyone we come here whether it's by myself or with my wife and friends we've never had bad service. Everyone is always nice and helpful.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I had never been here and am glad I stopped and saw for myself the quality of the food. My salad was old, bad tasting. Spoiled ranch dressing and my sprite bitter. I had to ask for napkins. Sanitation rating was 96.5. Very disappointed!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Good service. Typical Chilis menu. Love the margaritas. Great place for groups and casual dining. Booths, High tops, Tables TVs Full bar. Parking

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We went to Chili's yesterday for lunch after we had walked out of another restaurant because we were never waited on. We were greeted and seated immediately. Our server, Pat took our drink orders and showed us a couple new items on the menu. When our drinks were delivered we ordered our food. It came out in good time. I had chicken fajitas and my wife had a huge salad with fruit and shrimp. They were both excellent. Pat kept an eye on us and refilled my soda twice. He was very friendly and took good care of us.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Staff was very nice and attentive. Wasn't just one server, multiple checked on us and helped us.

Food was good overall. First time getting bacon cheese fries... they weren't my favorite. If you are Chili's, their skillet queso and salsa are a MUST! Also love their Buffalo Chicken salad. Son and hubby love their ribs.