“Our favorite sushi”

Wasabi
Ranked #3 of 284 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 22 February 2018

My husband and I love coming here for the sushi. We like the small quiet atmosphere, and the service is always great. We drive an hour just to get here so that should tell you something.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Top sushi in Jacksonville! Spicy yellowtail and is always a go to for me, they make it quite tasty. Other rolls that are delicious here are the out of control roll and the volcano roll. The staff is always friendly and personable and take out is always speedy. If you’re new to the area and love sushi, you need to check it out!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My wife loves Sushi and we tried this place while on vacation. I give 5 stars they give you very generous portions. You definitely get what you pay for and the food was great.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The birthdat sushi roll is amazing and the price for the location is reasonable. I'd go back without question.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

One of our favorite restaurants in town. The food is consistently well prepared with generous portions. We last visited New Year's Eve for an early celebration with friends. I was able to make a reservation although we found it wasn't necessary that day at that time. Their Earthquake roll is one of my husband's favorites. Their dumplings and shrimp shumai are delicious. My husband and I both like the ginger dressing on the house salad. We also enjoy their Pad Thai noodle dishes. A must try if passing through Jacksonville or if you live here.