All reviews indoor pool great hotel fire pit full size refrigerator home away from home breakfast sandwich complimentary breakfast waffles a pet friendly hotel camp lejeune comfortable beds visit family restaurants and shopping the breakfast area fitness center in town my son
Reviewed 12 September 2017

It was a nice time, nice clean hotel, complimented wifi and breakfast,
All personal at the lobby very helpful and very friendly , complementary breakfast it was good, also the shuttle from the hotel very friendly and all ways time

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I contacted the hotel directly to see if, as a Hilton Honors member, a slightly better price would be available than what was advertised online for a AAA rate. We are visiting Jacksonville next month for a veterans memorial service. I left a vm for the sales director who did not return my phone call but had a young girl return my call and had the incorrect reason for why I called. She put me on hold to ask the sales manager the exact same thing I left him a vm for. It would have been easier for him to return my call. While under no obligation to do so, it was very disappointing the hotel would not give a better rate than AAA. They were quite happy to lose a $260 sale in order to not extend a $30 discount. They also never responded to a Facebook message nor to the Hilton Honors complaint I made.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We have stayed in several of the extended stays in Jacksonville and really liked this property. Our one bedroom suite was very spacious, with a firmer comfortable bed. The included continental breakfast was typical for this type of hotel, with the option to microwave a choice of frozen omelettes or breakfast sandwiches as the hot item. The pool was small but clean (a little high on the chlorine). We really liked the large fitness center room with a large open area for HIIT training. One minor detail - as this is an extended stay hotel, they do not do a full room cleaning every day (not a problem for us). Over all a great value.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Hotel and rooms were very clean. We stayed in a room with two queen beds and a kitchenette. I could not believe how spacious and clean the room was when we entered. The hotel and room had an updated appearance and the location was conveniently close to everything.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Chose this hotel because it accepts pets. Very much liked our stay. I was impressed by the super friendly staff. Everything is nice and clean. Coffee for breakfast was great. Would stay there again! Thank you.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family