All reviews room was clean quick trip staff was friendly excellent location excellent customer service convenient location walking distance would definitely stay here again bagels marine desk base camp employees
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Friendly staff! nice clean rooms for the price, with working refrigerators and microwaves. Awesome big screen tv in each room. Cannot beat it. Not to mention a restaurant attached on the property. I have never been inside but I hear it has a nice family atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Danni T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville NC, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We certainly try to maintain a comfortable facility and we are so pleased to hear that your stay was a reflection of all of our hard work. We hope you will come back and see us the next time you are in the area. We would love to have you!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I was visiting my brother at Camp Lejeune - and it was so nice to have everything I needed in one place after a long day of travel (food, drinks, clean room, comfortable bed, and helpful staff.)
Front desk was prompt and attentive - placing me near where I had already parked without even having to ask. She also gave me all of the details of the property without prompting. It's nice, and unfortunately rare, to have proactive customer service like that.
Room was clean, cool, and comfortable upon my arrival. I slept great! Breakfast was more than I expected too - with my favorite feature (coffee) being fresh, hot, and readily available!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Danni T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville NC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We greatly appreciate your family's service to our country! It is always our pleasure to help our guests. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We aim to please and we hope you will come back and see us the next time you are in the area. We would love to have you!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Sarah at the front desk checked us in and out. She was there for every question we had and was very helpful and friendly with every interaction. I was nervous after reading the reviews. The outside looked a little less than up kept but the room was beautiful and clean. The beds were comfortable and the outside pool was nice. I especially loved the laminate flooring. it brightened the room and was great as we made several trips to the beach and carpet would have been awful. Go check out this hotel and meet Sarah if you are lucky enough

Room Tip: We got the room right across from the pool and it was perfect. Quiet, close to pool and not a lot of traffic
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Danni T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville NC, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! I will be sharing your feedback with Sarah. I'm sure she will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your interaction with her. guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance! We hope you will come back and see us! We would love to have you!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This was the best stay ever except we were there for a death in the family. Our handicapped room was the best except a little larger bed would have been nice. Room was very clean.Air conditioner worked great. When we needed something extra it was provided Like more towels.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Danni T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville NC, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We appreciate all of your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! Please accept our deepest condolences in regards to the death in your family. We hope you will come back and see us but hopefully your next visit is for a more joyous occasion. We look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Stayed at this hotel for a few days. I had my dog with me so it's great that it was dog friendly! There is a pool and the rooms were clean. Sarah was very sweet and called us to let us know our room was ready. Would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Danni T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville NC, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! We appreciate all of your feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed your interaction with our staff. We hope you will come back and see us the next time you are in the area. We would be delighted to have you!