“Okay food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The food was alright, service was good. The ambiance was nice. However the plates were missing variety. Redundant.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I always get the lamb chops but everything I've tried here is great. Service is fast and very helpful when picking items off the menu as well.

2  Thank John Michael B
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I eat here whenever in town for business. Best lamb chops I have ever eat. Perfectly seasoned and cooked. Great Eastern Europe/ Russian beer selection too.

1  Thank LegionSix
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Wow! This place is amazing! I've spent some time the Middle East region and I can tell you this place is very legit. I had the chicken shawarma which was simply prepared perfectly! Kay was my server and she was very friendly, professional, and informative. Love this place! A must try!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great bohemian vibe. The food was subpar though. Friendly staff and great kid menu.i would recommend this resturaunt just for that particular reason. Great for a couples night out or family. I give it 4 out of 5 stars and would definatly recommend it.