“Tasteless???”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Gone for lunch today.

Got me a " Choice Rib Eye sandwich". I had hamburgers tastier than this at chain fast food joint for half the price.

Tough meat and tasteless as a meat can come. Not worth it even at half price.

Wife had Rib Eye steak with baked potato, also tasteless according to her.

We had to load them up with A1 steak sauce just to get some flavoring...sad.

Hate to say it but, their quality had slipped drastically as of late AND quantity got less, even skimpy on fires...0for the price paid for a meal Vs quantity received, they are now more of "mid-range" priced restaurant with poor tasting food.

VERY disappointed AND left hungry.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We came in late after a visit with our son. It was 3 couples and a single friend. We just got done at the base and they treated us like we were the 1st customers if the day our waitress was great the food was correct and hot a fresh. We talked almost until closing time and our waitress never missed a beat even though it was obvious she was prepping to end her shift. Thank you for treating us so well and for the great food !!!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Mess Hall Cutie and I had Lunch at a chain restaurant which we usually avoid, However, pleasantly surprised with the food quality, quantity and price. I had the Southern Fried Catfish, Sweet Potato and a house salad($9.99). The fish was nicely fried with a southern cornmeal base batter, the gigantic sweet potato was perfectly baked with butter and brown sugar and the house salad with fresh greens. Cutie had the mesquite chicken over salad. The chicken was moist and flavorful. Salad greens were fresh and crispy($9.99). The complimentary bucket of boiled/salted shell on peanuts were fun to snack on waiting for our food. Every table had one with all patrons throwing the empty shells off the table/booth to the floor. Wait staff were attentive to our refilling water and soda glasses and clearing table of empty dishes.Military mess hall food never tasted like this except at Christmas or Thanksgiving!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was close to the hotel I was staying so thought I would get some steak for dinner. The service was good. The meal not so much. I ordered a sirloin but the cut of meat I received was extremely tough. The picture attached actually looks better than it tasted. Maybe next time.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to Jacksonville I eat at Logan’s. They have as good of ribs as anywhere you will ever find. I get my 1/2 rack of ribs with fries and baked apples. Service is generally really good. Plenty of parking. For those needing a large gathering room they do have that. Lots of great reasons to eat here.