“Awesome Ribs!!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to Jacksonville I eat at Logan’s. They have as good of ribs as anywhere you will ever find. I get my 1/2 rack of ribs with fries and baked apples. Service is generally really good. Plenty of parking. For those needing a large gathering room they do have that. Lots of great reasons to eat here.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Food was good. I would compare it to a Texas Roadhouse... we were not disappointed but it was almost identical to a Texas Roadhouse Restaurant. Even the Yee Haw birthday greeting was almost identical. Nothing really separating it from that. We were not dissapointed... it was good. But I kinda missed that Texas Roadhouse flare. No cinnamon butter on bread... but still good food and comparably priced.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Service was slow, order incomplete. Even though we went late in the afternoon, the service was not exactly up to par and they forgot part of our order. Because of this, one of our party did not eat with the rest of us and we had to sit and wait after it was served. I thought that staff had more or less a who cares attitude about it. There are many, many other steak places in J'ville where you can get a really good meal for the same price or a bit higher. I would NOT recommend taking your family there.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Our waitress was great and very attentive.
The food was ok but nothing to brag about. The salads were very good. The burger was good. Two of our party got a sirloin topped with onion rings and a garlic butter. They both wished they had got it plain.
The whole restaurant looked like it needed a good cleaning.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Ate here with some business associates and was totally disappointed. Server was very friendly, but screwed up the order from the drinks to the meal. I ordered the filet-medium rare. It came out so raw, it was still cold inside. While they re-fired it, it didn’t have a great taste, as usual. My friend had the Cobb salad. It was skimpy on the chicken and not as good as we were used to. All in all, a disappointing meal. We will not be back.