All reviews bedroom suite front desk my credit card company residential neighborhood exemplary customer service plenty of storage full kitchen great pet friendly hotel check in process common areas kitchen area waffles super friendly staff the main drag boiled eggs small pool night stay
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple of days. It was great. I had noisy upstair neighbors but I am pretty sure I was noisy too for the neighbors below me (heavy foot).

I was on a lengthy road trip prior to visiting this establishment (in the Midwest) and stayed at a number of hotels, this by far was the best. So “a perfect end to a long vacation”.

I would like to mention as well that I have never been to NC so this was definitely the hotel to be at for me for this first time visit.

I was assisted by three different folks and the only one who stood out the most was Bobby! Thanks Bobby for trying to make a funny.

Also, I don’t think people understand the hospitality business, I read some negative comments prior to writing this and I don’t understand how someone could be so negative, I guess maybe because I am in this very same industry that I know not every single thing is going to be on point. I do believe in the short time I stayed it was a 10 not the limited 5 on TripAdvisor.

If the hotel is not sold out the next I’m in town, I’ll stay here but I do have a back up just in case this place is sold out.

Breakfast⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
Assorted breads/bagels/muffins
Pork sausage
Design your own oatmeal
Belgium waffles (something I did was take some of the chocolate chips & other ingredients from the oatmeal station and designed my own waffles)
Fried eggs
Coffee (assorted creamers)
Cereal
Boiled eggs
Assorted sauces/salsa (condiments)
Florida Orange Juice/Cranberry Juice/Apple Juice

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Anette H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Angela,
Thank you so much for choosing our TPS here in NC. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and want to thank you for your compliments. We work very hard to give our guest a "Home Away From Home" feel and it sounds like Bobby and the rest of our team did that for you. I can't wait to share your comments with my team. Safe Travels and we will see you the next time you are in Jacksonville, NC.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

This is the second business trip staying at the Townplace Hotel. I disagree its NOT going downhill. As far as noise, not used to the AC system noise BUT it's not Central Air so it will be a little noisy. Families come and go so they get loud, so what. The staff are great, friendly and helpful. The breakfast is ok, wish they would change it up during the week. Some extended stay hotels have a little nightly snack or sweetbuns or more fresh fruit for breakfast just a suggestion. I did like the welcome bag, nothing fancy just the thought was nice.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Anette H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Kenneth,
Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor, we really appreciate you. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with my wonderful staff. We hope to see you again in the near future. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Go stay at the new Courtyard across the street.
We’ve stayed here multiple times over the past year or so, and it’s rapidly going downhill - aging shockingly fast (probably due to the abuse of some guests...), and the cleanliness isn’t great. This past time (and reason for 3 stars) was finding a couple of creepy crawlers on the ceiling and wall, which effectively ended my sleeping ability all night.
My parents were staying at the Courtyard at the same time we were here at the TownePlace so we popped over there for awhile, and I’d 100% recommend there over here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Anette H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our TownePlace Suites. The hotel team is committed to delivering exceptional service and I am sorry we feel short in your case. If there is anything we can do for you please feel free to call 910-478-9795 or email me at anette.houle @Marriott.com We wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a great stay. Like all townplaces the room is just awesome. Overkill for a hotel for a couple night stay but welcome anyway. The staff here was great and fun. I did not partake of breakfast during this stay so don’t know about their GF capabilities.

Date of stay: July 2018
Anette H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking time to post comments about your stay at out TownePlace Suites here in Jacksonville, NC. I am excited to share your comments with my staff. We all hope to see you agasin in the future. Happy Travels.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The check-in was fast and the room was very clean. I really like the fact that this hotel chain offers a grill with spices and utensil for use. It is located in the main area of shopping and dinning. The staff was friendly. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anette H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to make comments about our TownePlace Suites here in Jacksonville, NC. I can't wait to share them with my staff. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.