All reviews room was clean multiple nights front desk adequate breakfast staff was friendly non smoking biscuits and gravy stayed for nights camp lejeune waffles place to stay outdoor pool enjoyed my stay within walking distance parking lot marine base
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed in room 331. This was a smoking room. There were bed bugs in the room. There were multiple WiFi networks. None of which really worked well. Water in shower would just go cold. The toilet flushed super slowly. I would not stay here again. The staff was nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VerVer1984
Danni T, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Please accept my sincerest apologies in regards to the issues you encountered with your room. I will be speaking with the staff to ensure the your issues do not persist. We want all of our guests to enjoy their time with us and it saddens me to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. We hope you will consider staying with us again so that we may provide you with a better stay.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I stayed two nights at this Quality Inn. The first thing that I have to say is the staff was IMPECCABLE. I felt like a family member, they were so kind and professional.

The location was awesome and safe, parking very accessible.

This Quality Inn is within walking distance of all kinds of places, my personal favorite -- right across from Pancho Villa. Nothing like delicious margaritas steps away from a comfy bed.

I use the internet often for work so fast and easy connection is imperative; the Internet here was both of those things. The TV signal was great, outlets next to the bed, clean basics like a mini-fridge and microwave (which came in handy for the Pancho Villa leftovers).

The fitness center was clean and open 24hours, there was also an outdoor pool that looked very enticing.

The lobby was clean and cozy. I really enjoyed the breakfast and coffee bar - biscuits and gravy, waffles, oat meal - hot and delicious!

The rooms are pretty basic in decoration but the bed was comfy and bathroom was clean.

My favorite by far were the laundry facilities next to the vending machines, this comes in VERY handy when you are on the road for weeks like I am.

I highly recommend this location if you are staying one or multiple nights. Looking forward to returning <3

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Danni T, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are delighted to hear that your time with us was special! We want all of our guests to feel like family and we are thrilled to hear that your stay made you feel that way. We hope you will consider coming back to see us the next time you are in the area. We would love to have you!.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel just to get away from the business of life. It was relaxing and I enjoyed myself. I definitely would recommend this hotel, it’s nice clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly and breakfast was good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Danni T, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I love it when u take a quick getway and your accommodations are perfect. The room was clean and the staff were awesome espically Brandy at reception. She was very perdonable and made us feel welcomed and appreciated. Even though it was a short visit I feel like we have a friend for life and we will defiantly be back. The breakfast was fresh and delicious snd the hotel was clean.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Danni T, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are so thrilled to hear that your time with us was great and that our staff, particularly Brandy, made you feel welcome. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area. We would be thrilled to have you. You always have a friend at the Quality Inn!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and I came to Jacksonville last second for a surprise party. We stayed at Quality and the Staff was great and our room was nice! Sometimes with hotels when you walk it in smells weird but this hotel smelled fresh and the sheets were crisp! We enjoyed our time! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Danni T, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review tell us about your stay. We are so pleased to hear that your time with us was enjoyable. We do our best to give guests a superior stay. We hope that you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area! We look forward to seeing you!