All reviews front desk in town long drive other hotels recommend this hotel to anyone place to stay clean rooms wonderful stay waffles camp lejeune nc
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Where do I start... rooms were filthy, 3 pillows on the bed 1 with no pillowcase. TV didn’t work asked front desk 5 times to fix- nothing. No chair for the desk, had to take one from the lobby.
Towels were hand towel sized. Printer didn’t work.
No breakfast even though it was supposed to be with continental breakfast. They should have paid me the $65/ night to stay there.

Only positive. Internet & AC worked.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Had some quality issues to be expected with a $40 a night stay. But, bad customer service is never acceptable. Toilet leaked on floor, palmetto bugs in room, carpet was filthy, no ink in printer for boarding passes, and could not connect to the internet. Front desk said there's no problem connecting to the internet. No apologies for any of the issues, just an attitude from the front desk like I was bothering her. Very disappointed.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit at Rodeway Inn And Suites Jacksonville NC. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean, and housekeepers are also very kind. The free breakfast is a plus. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Rodeway uses military-hotels.us, be careful what you reserve on this website, not military friendly. They do not give a military discount. The price of the hotel does not meet justice for the price you are paying, rates too high.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I went there to visit family and thoroughly enjoyed our stay so much, we stayed a couple of extra days just to enjoy the place. The hotel is clean, well maintained and above all, the staff treats you like royalty. Thank you so much for all you do to make your guests happy. We will definitely be back soon.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family