“Delicious”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 73/Sam Furr Road
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I took my two young sons here for lunch. Our waitress was super helpful, and engaging. We ordered crab rangoon which could have been a meal by itself! The kids loved their meals with the creative names. My sushi was delicious too! It was expensive for lunch, so that was the only downside for us!

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at Eez Fusion & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks so much for joining us and for the feedback!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I've been a loyal customer of eeZ for nearly 10 years. Best sushi in the Charlotte area. Great service, great drinks. My #1 recommendation in Lake Norman!

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at Eez Fusion & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

So wonderful to hear! Thanks so much!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent place for sushi. I can’t wait to go back. Very nice menu selections including food and beverages. Very clean and modern. Staff is very friendly.

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at Eez Fusion & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thanks so much, Barbara! See you soon, we hope!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Above average food at good prices. My standby for Asian fusion and sushi. The crab Rangoon dip is a great appetizer and is plunty for four people.

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at Eez Fusion & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thanks so much for joining us!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I was surprised to find my grandsons (5 & 6.5) asking to go here for dinner repeatedly. They love the Bento Box approach to children’s meals especially the Swedish fish and rice for desert. I found the sushi fresh and well prepared and my wife likes the choosecyour own vegetable dish. So we find ourselves going back frequently. Something for everyone!

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at Eez Fusion & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

So great to hear! Thanks so much for joining us!

Been to Eez Fusion & Sushi? Share your experiences!