“Good food”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I had the shepherds pie which was very tasty. Nice pub atmosphere. My husband had a black and tan beer which he said was the best he ever tried. Will definitely keep this place in mind when we are back in the area.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The food was pretty good. I'm a picky eater so I didn't really try any of the Irish dishes but my friends did and they loved it. Service was good.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Been here multiple times and always continue to return to try more of the menu. The service and food are great, and especially on a cold night its a fantastic place to eat. Whether you're looking for a pub or a good restaurant, Claddagh will never disappoint.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been going to the Claddagh for a few years now. The main part of the bar feels like a typical Irish pub. There is a separate dining room to the right of the entrance and outdoor seating. I have always felt it didn't feel like a pub in the dining room. However, the Claddagh was recently renovated. The glass window that separated the dining room and the rest of the pub was removed. The dining room tables no longer have the table clothes and the walls were decorated with various beverage company logos. The last time I ate there they were also installing speaker systems in the dining room. This really brought the entire place together to create a cohesive Irish pub environment. Beyond the aesthetics the food is always tasty and the service is great.

1  Thank russ b
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere here. The best stew was delicious. My date had bangers and mash was also great. We also had scallop wrapped in bacon as an appetizer. Will definitely come back