“Great sandwich shop”
Review of Which Wich

Which Wich
Ranked #63 of 303 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This Which Wich is so friendly and helpful. Great sandwich and much better than Subway. Love their milk shakes too.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

You choose a brown paper bag from several categories of sandwiches and then pencil in on the bag what you want added to your sandwich. I like all the choices of sandwiches and the variety of items you can include. I had a roast beef sandwich and it was very good. We had Buy 1, Get 1 Free sandwich coupons from a locally purchased book and the staff was gracious in accepting them. The service was fast and friendly. This is a nice place for a great sub sandwich. We'll be back again.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

After having a sandwich over here, I guess I will never visit subway henceforth. Great variety of sandwiches with very good service and the price is also decent. Will definitely visit again. They also have a good rewards program and already received coupons for free sandwich next time.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

You pencil in your selections to comprise the sandwich. My reuben was delicious. The service is always friendly, helpful, and professional. I went with friends from a networking group. I highly recommend this Which Wich location to everyone.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Having never been .... The bag set up was complex at first and it was hard to chose with so many options. In a group of 6 we all liked our subs.

Price is a tad higher than some other sub places but in line - and the size was big, quality was great, very fresh real ingredients and flavor was great.

I will definitely return - we all agreed to try one of the many other sub options soon!