“Good Chinese food”

Golden China
Ranked #189 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Their egg rolls and entrees were tasty and the service was good. There is plenty of parking and the prices are fair.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Golden China serves some of the best chinese food in the area. I have eaten at the restaurant many times for lunch, and ordered take out many times to pick up on the way home from work. Every dish is hot and tasty and the prices are really cheap for the high quality food you get.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered take-out for wife and me. My Hunan Shrimp was the best I've had in years. Wife also said her Shrimp and Broccoli was very good. Only issue was difficulty understanding the lady taking our phone order.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

So I visited in April 2016 and the lady at the counter was rude. I decided anyone can have a bad day so I revisited May 2016. Same hateful lady same rude attitude. 1st visit food was ok, Second visit food was nasty. Egg roll and sweet and sour chicken was cooked way to long.

Reviewed 20 January 2015

The spring rolls tasted very nasty like they were frozen and reheated or something, I couldn't put my finger on it, but I threw them away. The beef lo mein was flavorless, and all it had it in was bits of green onion, not what I'm used to. The Sesame Chicken was good however so I cant take that away from them. All in all I wasn't very please.