“Delicious chinese food at the Palladium”
Review of Golden China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden China
Ranked #189 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Golden China serves some of the best chinese food in the area. I have eaten at the restaurant many times for lunch, and ordered take out many times to pick up on the way home from work. Every dish is hot and tasty and the prices are really cheap for the high quality food you get.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered take-out for wife and me. My Hunan Shrimp was the best I've had in years. Wife also said her Shrimp and Broccoli was very good. Only issue was difficulty understanding the lady taking our phone order.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

So I visited in April 2016 and the lady at the counter was rude. I decided anyone can have a bad day so I revisited May 2016. Same hateful lady same rude attitude. 1st visit food was ok, Second visit food was nasty. Egg roll and sweet and sour chicken was cooked way to long.

Reviewed 20 January 2015

The spring rolls tasted very nasty like they were frozen and reheated or something, I couldn't put my finger on it, but I threw them away. The beef lo mein was flavorless, and all it had it in was bits of green onion, not what I'm used to. The Sesame Chicken was good however so I cant take that away from them. All in all I wasn't very please.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We have been ordering from here for seven years. The food is always good. My daughter adores the General Tso's chicken, she always requests it when she is sick. Their hot and sour soup is great. Good egg foo young and lo mein also. Very quick and reasonably priced. I am quite surprised there are no other reviews, I have had a lot of Chinese takeout in Greensboro and High Point and this is some of the best.