“Chick-fil-A is always the best!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #31 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed 26 April 2017

What could be said to criticize Chick-fil-A? If you know what it is, then everything they offer is just about as good as it gets. The wait staff is helpful, friendly and attentive, the food is really good, and the place is clean and neat even though it is ALWAYS busy and full of soccer moms and their children. Their menu is limited to chicken, so expect that, but they also have ice cream cones and shakes. I don't prefer the waffle cut fries which to me is like eating slices of baked potato, but they are well made, nothing to criticize. They go out of their way to accommodate you, and their mission statement is as good as it gets. I appreciate the wholesomeness of the whole enterprise.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We love all Chick - fil- A restaurants. However we had an experience at this location that was surprising. For the very first time since we have been going, the food was not warm...we went on a Sat. night around 8:30. My wife's and my sandwiches were not warm when we got them. Even the fries were not as fresh as usual. We were hungry so we did not want to have to go back to the counter. This is the first time we have ever experienced anything like this at Chick-Fil- A. The server should have been aware that the food was not warm.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Love it! Everyone is so personable.....the food is so fresh! The employees are always in motion....serving, cleaning, smiling! Love, love, love it!

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Went today to get chicken noodle soup. They were busy but got my food fast. Very friendly !!
Place is clean and go here very often.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This Chick-Fil-A restaurant has very nice people working there. Very helpful, pleasant, courteous, and eager to please. Good food. Good prices. I like their chicken sandwiches well.