“Chop House Lunch Great Choice”

Chop House at Mendenhall
Ranked #16 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I went for the first time for lunch and had the NC Trout with creamed spinach for my main dish along with the crab dip. Both were great choices and the service was spot on. I will be going back again on my next visit to the area.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Decent place, great place for a lunch Cesar Salad. The steaks at dinner servings are average - overall, decent price for a chophouse.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Out for a business meal with colleagues, had the oyster salad & the stuffed shrimp and ribeye special. Salad was excellent, as was the steak, although there it was a little fatty. Only reason I only gave it 4 stars is that for a $50 steak I don't expect to have to cut fat out. Otherwise a great location with great service, again only other issue was there was no vegetarian option.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to have our Valentine's meal for lunch at the Chop House. I had the Bistro salad with a crab cake and he had the spinach salad with a crab cake. We had wine and shared French fries. The salads were fresh and wonderful. The crab cakes are the best in the triad area. They are large with lots of crab meat. The fries are larger than most crisp and tasty. Fantastic meal!!!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

It was a midweek visit, but the restaurant was still fairly busy. Still, the noise level was not an issue. Our server, Freya, was simply a wonderful lady and VERY knowledgeable about the menu. I would definitely recommend this restaurant...

1  Thank Scott L