“A Popular Place to Dine”
Review of Sammy G's Tavern

Sammy G's Tavern
Ranked #5 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We have eaten here a number of times and enjoyed it. It is a favorite of one of our family members. Service is friendly and good. I usually have the steak salad. Prices seem a bit high for many of their offerings.

1  Thank Nancy D

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Nicer bar/grill type restaurant in an area of shopping plazas. Food and service were good. Fried green tomato appetizer was tasty but pricey for 4 small slices ($8). I had salmon - served hot, tasted very fresh. My husband had shrimp and scallops. Good place for large groups.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Sammy G's Tavern is has a nice atmosphere and consistently good food with friendly service. I have eaten here at least a half dozen times and always enjoyed my meal along with the service. The salads are good, the burgers are good and the fish dishes I have had are all good. You can't go wrong at Sammy G's.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Have dined here many times and brought friends and family. Excellent atmosphere that is made better by the superb wait staff. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to serve. You almost want to invite them to pull up a chair. The food is consistent. The smallish menu means they are able to do what they do well. The food is tasty and done the way you like it.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love Sammy G's. The atmosphere and food are very good. The menu is not the biggest but everything on it is delicious. We have never had a bad meal there. I would recommend Sammy G's to anyone.