“Great Nachos! ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Tried the lobster nachos, and man were they good! Not what you would expect, but the flavors really complemented each other. A friend got a martini and raved about it. Great place to eat and reasonably priced. Would go back.

1  Thank Atthepool

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Their might be NASCAR on the TV of this beer and burger place just off the main road to Greensboro but somewhere in the back hides a foodie. Instead of nacho beef nachos, they are served with lobster (at $10 a good deal). Salads feature not just the standard configurations but fried oysters (very good by the way). The obligatory pulled pork pervades the menu but it comes out riding flatbread as an appetizer (also very good). Attentive service takes place over the too loud and present TV in the overly gloomy space. Prices are reasonable given the creativity of the menu. In short, worth stopping on your way to GSO.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

My friend and I ate there for lunch and I ordered the Tavern Chicken that was awesome! Our server (cannot remember his name darn it) was very nice and accommodating.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

The service is awesome, food is fabulous, and fairly priced. We have a GNO (girls night out) once a month and it always seems to be "Let's to to Sammy's".

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Three of us ate there last Saturday night. I had chicken rosotto with feta, calamata olives, etc. It was one of the best dishes I have ever had. My friend had blackened chicken which I tasted. It was very tasty. The blue cheese dressing was very good, the salad fresh. My husband had the seafood medley which he said was very good also. We had the calamari appetizer which was fresh (not from frozen) and was one of the best appetizers we've ever had. You can tell if calamari is fresh and not from US Foods if the heads are there. All in all, one of the best meals we've had anywhere. And the best thing was - it was priced in line, not extremely high.