“Good food!”

Blue Zucchini & Company
Ranked #14 of 290 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American
Description: They have a facebook page. Casual dining, open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Closed Sundays.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We tried Blue Zucchini tonight and was surprised how good the food was. Our group had 4 different entrees and all were very good. The Ginger Tuna was great. I had the Cuban Chicken over rice and it was great. It was seasoned well without being too spicy. Others had the Chicken PotPie and Catfish and all were surprised how good the food was. along with good food the service was excellent. THis is not your corporate - chain restaurant. small dining room that was very pleasant. PLan on going back on the next trip to High Point.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

This place was OK, not a lot of selection, just ok atmosphere. I did like their salad and their house dressing, it was fabulous

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We had lunch there and I would have given it 5 stars for the general vibe and delicious food, but the gluten free bread came out soggy and inedible. So, I had to take the filling out and Eat it that way. The filling was delicious. They should buy and toast Udi's chia Miller bread for their gf sandwiches. I know the slices are small but they could tell people that ahead of time and anyone with celiac would understand and be thrilled to have a great gf sandwich.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We went here on a Saturday night for dinner. Everything was so fresh and delicious. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The vibe is quirky and cozy, the menu was a variety of updates on down-home favorites.

My wife loved their take on a chicken pot pie, the kids both enjoyed their meals (Chicken alfredo, chicken tenders), but the star of the evening was my shrimp and grits indian curry.

The taste and texture of the grits were perfectly complemented by the savory and mildly spicy curry sauce. The peppers and green onions added just the right amount of crunch and flavorful pop to the meal.

I have found a new favorite!