“a safe bet”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2015

This is a place we visit everytime we are in High Point . Nothing fancy nothing thrilling just a safe bet . The meat is well cooked and of quality, service attentive and efficient . good wines .
For me here is ribeye a must

Reviewed 9 October 2015

Wanted a good dinner on a Sunday evening; not many places open. The meal was good, the server was new and nervous (forgot one of the items). Manager apologized and provided the missing item at no charge (didn't have to do that). Reversed an honest mistake with an honorable gesture. Everyone was nice, will stop again.

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Just returned from out West and decided to give one more restaurant a try. This steakhouse takes the prize for friendly, attentive waitstaff and a delicious meal. It was Saturday afternoon, not too busy, yet my food was hot and fresh. Steak was juicy and tender - I ate the whole thing. Loved the Jalapeno bites (forgot the exact name for them) which were served in a lime-avocado Ranch dip that really popped. I poured the leftovers on my baked potato and nearly ate all of it. I left full and completely satisfied. I'll eat here again - I'm glad its close!

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Enjoyed an evening out with a date! Had great steaks with parmesan topping, sweet potato and salad! Yum! We shared a dessert. Carrot cake which was Great!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

We go here frequently for lunch. The service is good and the food is consistently good. They are very accommodating and friendly.