“Hello old friend”

Carter Brothers - Wendover Landing
Ranked #8 of 303 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

It's been a while since I last ate here but almost forgot how friendly the waitress staff is. Emily sat us and believe it or not another young lady named Emily served us. Guess I should have name this the Emily review lol. My wife was in the mood for vegetables and I had a hamburger steak and baked potato. The food was hot and delicious and of course I finished it off with strawberry cobbler. No exotic cuisine just good home cooking. Go visit you might just stay a while!!

2  Thank Ricky H

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We've eaten here so many times! The fried tenderloin biscuit is fantastic and uses what my grandfather would call a "cat head" biscuit. Yes, it's huge! Eat one of those and you won't be hungry for a half-day! I also love the mac and cheese, BBQ sandwich, chopped BBQ plate, meatloaf, grilled tenderloin sandwich, chicken pie, okra, green beans and some of the best banana pudding ever made. Recommended!

1  Thank CalDude2NC
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

There are a lot of BBQ places around but I think Carter brothers is one of the better ones.

Nothing fancy here - but the service is good, the food is great and it won't break the bank.

Pork tips and rice, okra, hush puppies, BBQ pork - all very good. Looking forward to going back to try more items from their very lengthy menu.

No complaints - highly recommend it!

1  Thank Ryan K
Reviewed 22 March 2017

I love the Carter Brothers Restaurant! The food is amazing and so are the people. I highly recommend anyone in the High Point area to eat here for breakfast lunch or dinner. I love the BBQ (Plate and Sandwich) and the delicious BBQ 'sauce' that it's in. I like extra of it on the side. Very yummy! All the sides are great too and great slaw! I love that they have tangy mustard and hot sauce on the table, it's delicious!!! Breakfast is fabulous too, very good! Service was also superb. I could eat here VERY often if I lived closer to the area. Can't wait to go back :) Much love!

1  Thank christenelissa
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Carter Brothers has the best BBQ I've ever had! The food is amazing and they have really great customer service. It's a very welcoming place that makes you feel like your part of the Carter Brothers family. There's a great selection of foods, from delicious salads to good ole comfort food. They also have a fantastic breakfast selection; the pancakes are awesome! Overall, it's a really wonderful place and I highly suggest!

1  Thank MariahWest23