“Not very good”

Country BBQ
Ranked #40 of 311 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Food was bland and lukewarm. Service was decent and restaurant clean. Few people eating there and parking lot mostly empty. I would not return there appear better establishments nearby.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

We have been here MANY times. Their bbq is great! Cole slaw, hush puppies, cheerwine with the tiny ice bits all so yummy. My kid lives their grilled cheese. Also, finish your meal with the peach cobbler! So yummy. Service has always been fast and friendly. Prices are reasonable and the location is large, new and clean.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 11 June 2015

They have the best Tenderloin Biscuits, the BBQ is good too. We have to have one at least once a week. We moved away for awhile and it was the first place we hit when moving back to the area.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

My wife and I decided to walk to this restaurant after the staff at our hotel recommended it highly. Their BBQ sauce was a bit too hot and heavy with vinegar for my wife's taste. I sampled the sauce and found it quite tasty. However, after checking the menu I decided to try the Country Fried Tenderloin with gravy. It was excellent, as were the mashed potatoes and white gravy. My wife ended up with the meatloaf and enjoyed it very much. This restaurant offers large portions and quite reasonable prices. Our server did a great job of answering all our questions and keeping our drink glasses full. Don't let the photos of plastic plates, forks, and spoons keep you from visiting this wonderful restaurant. Will eat here again if we ever find ourselves in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

First time here. Was looking for BBQ and looked nice but when i walked in found out it was fast food style. But Wait... They asked if i wanted to sit or take out. They sat us at a nice booth and took our order. I ordered the rack of ribs and it was excellent. The waitress was super friendly and the price was great. My wife wasn't quite as hungry as i was so just ordered a cheese burger and thought it was really good.