“Clean restaurant and good food”
Review of Thai Orchid

Thai Orchid
Ranked #41 of 295 Restaurants in Hickory
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We went here with some friends. My wife had the peanut sauce chicken and I had the spicy shrimp. Both dishes were good and ample size. My wife told me her’s should have been hotter. If it had just been us, she said she would have sent it back to be heated some more. The service was very good. The prices were reasonable. One of our friends insisted we try the spring rolls and we were glad he did. They were very good.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have been going to Thai Orchid for the past 15 years. The same wait staff serves me today that served me when I first went there. It says a lot for a restaurant to be able go maintain the same stall for that many years. All the dishes I have ever tried have been wonderful. If the menu say's a dish is hot, believe it. You must have a Thai beer with your meal. Wonderful, friendly and caring atmosphere. Very reasonably priced. Try it, you will love it as I do.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We ate here for lunch a couple of weeks ago and the food was awesome. Found this place through tripadivsor reviews and want to add my vote of support. Service was great, the place was clean and attractive and the food was really delicious!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I visited for lunch on a weekday. I really like the fresh rolls with sauce for appetizer. I also had Spinach and Chicken soup and a spicy combo of shrimp, beef and chicken with veggies which was very good and good portions. Lousy beer selection but not their thing!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Everything about this restaurant was excellent. Portions were ample and service was great. Outstanding presentation of both our meals.

Date of visit: May 2017