“👍”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #62 of 297 Restaurants in Hickory
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Great chipotle location, no complaints whatsoever. Staff is always friendly, service is fast, and location is clean and efficient. Convenient location for those driving through Hickory.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Sad to say but this is one of our favorite Mexican restaurants in Hickory. We always get plenty to eat and it tastes better than most of the other Mexican restaurants in town. Their chips and Guac is our favorite side item.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I have a picky eater and needless to say I've seen a lot of this chain. The Hickory location is terrific!!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My first Chipotle experience was wonderful!!!!
I had the steak burrito and it was packed as full as possible. I'm actually impressed the guy was able to roll that bad boy without it breaking the wrap. My only regret is not adding chorizo like one of my coworkers did. Fun loving staff made the experience even better. Can't wait to go back.....:

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank michaelbD6064NX
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Food is very good and fixed while you watch. I wish the Chipotles would change their decor though. The seating is not comfortable and they play terrible music and loudly. Most people want to relax while they eat. Softer music would help and comfortable seating.

Date of visit: February 2017