“Wendy’s ”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #16 of 16 Quick Bites in Hickory
Description: At Wendy's in Hickory, NC we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Hickory, NC hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after a movie. Food typical Wendy’s but I personally did not appreciate the religious music while I ate or Fox News. These places should not force that on the paying public.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I recently visited this Wendy's location right across the street from Roses in Hickory North Carolina. I will never be going back to this particular location. The restaurant was very slow and there is nobody else in line and I struck up a conversation with the cashier, Irvin Sanchez. This gentleman was very friendly and extremely professional. After talking to him for about 10 minutes and there were no other customers the assistant manager came over and threatened to call the police if I did not leave the restaurant right away. She said something about being a distraction and that I couldn't talk to Irvin because he had work to do, etc. I calmly explain to her that there was nobody else in the restaurant and I apologized because I didn't want to get Irvin in trouble. She raised her voice and threatened to have me arrested if I didn't leave the restaurant immediately. I asked for her name and she said she was Ashley but she refused to give me her last name. I advised her I was going to contact corporate and give terrible social media reviews to the restaurant based on my treatment. Every time I've come to this restaurant all the employees are rude or they just don't care with a couple exceptions. The assistant manager named Faith is really a wonderful lady and extremely pleasant. The food here is mediocre and it takes forever to actually get your order. It's always unclean with the tables dirty and bathrooms usually filthy. I will never return to this establishment and I suggest others think twice before they go there.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I keep going back and hoping the food will be better. Wendy's was one of my favorite fast food burger places twenty years ago. But, while this is a nice new Wendy's, the burger cost too much, wasn't as good as a McDonalds (which I place below a dozen other burger places that are everywhere, and the workers in the store seemed unhappy or bored. I guess they're still ok for Senior Coffee. I won't be back so I'll never know.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

On the road and needed a quick lunch. Quick in and out and the burger and cod sandwiches filled the bill, including special order. Nice parking area for walking the dog as well.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017

We go here mainly for my son's "Frosty fix." Occasionally we will get food, usually the Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe, chicken nuggets and fries off the Right Price Right Size menu.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!