“Bad Management ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

My family ate here for lunch while in Hickory. I ordered a Cheeseburger medium well. I received it medium rare. I pointed it out to the Waitress, by the time the manager came to our table everyone else was done. She ask if I wanted it remade. She told me it could be ready really quick. I would say that’s why it was medium rare to begin with. I ask her to take it off my bill, seems that made her mad. I live fairly Local, however it will be a long time before I go back. There are many Restaurants in the Hickory NC area. This Restaurant is just off I-40 exit 125. Try something else

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My friends and I eat here several Sundays a month and we love it. The food is consistently very good, I love the salad bar, the Texas dusted ribs are fabulous, and we never get a bad meal (or service) here. Plus we often get coupons so it's a win-win!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The food here has always been high quality and the salad bar, best in Hickory. Service is great, mixed drinks are smooth, but it is over my budget for frequent trips. I go there only occasionally, but the quality is up there ...

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I have always liked Ruby Tuesday's but the quality of their food and service had been lacking.
My son and I have been to the restaurant in Hickory several times this summer 2017, and the service and food have been wonderful.
In one instant two of the waiters knew I was at the end of my rope and when out of their way to make everything great. They were out of Dr. Pepper and our waiter ran next door to the local Hess station and purchased Dr. Pepper for my son.
They also recommended a dark beer for me too.
Last night was no different. Wait staff is pleasant and the manager stopped by to make sure everything was to our satisfaction.
We will be back sooner, than later.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I am hearing how Ruby Tuesday's is upgrading and touting its salad bar. They have given the place a new look - kind-of - but the salad bar still looks basically the same - and this is the best part of Ruby Tuesdays-very good salad bar. The menu seems to be about the same - ok food - and the Margarita i ordered was the worst i ever had. i know this is all in the bartender making the drink - but hire a real bartender - not just someone who knows how to pour a drink into a glass. Service was nothing remarkable nor was it bad.