“Nice, but over-priced”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The food here has always been high quality and the salad bar, best in Hickory. Service is great, mixed drinks are smooth, but it is over my budget for frequent trips. I go there only occasionally, but the quality is up there ...

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I have always liked Ruby Tuesday's but the quality of their food and service had been lacking.
My son and I have been to the restaurant in Hickory several times this summer 2017, and the service and food have been wonderful.
In one instant two of the waiters knew I was at the end of my rope and when out of their way to make everything great. They were out of Dr. Pepper and our waiter ran next door to the local Hess station and purchased Dr. Pepper for my son.
They also recommended a dark beer for me too.
Last night was no different. Wait staff is pleasant and the manager stopped by to make sure everything was to our satisfaction.
We will be back sooner, than later.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I am hearing how Ruby Tuesday's is upgrading and touting its salad bar. They have given the place a new look - kind-of - but the salad bar still looks basically the same - and this is the best part of Ruby Tuesdays-very good salad bar. The menu seems to be about the same - ok food - and the Margarita i ordered was the worst i ever had. i know this is all in the bartender making the drink - but hire a real bartender - not just someone who knows how to pour a drink into a glass. Service was nothing remarkable nor was it bad.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I really don't see how this place is still in business. We will not return, even if I do get another $25 gift card. 75% of the items on the salad bar are old, black, brown and slimy green. We ran a produce business for 12 years, and if we nasty food like this, we would not have lasted a year. The Ruby Tuesday salad bar is their claim to fame, but I will never eat at the Hickory location again.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

First trip to Ruby Tuesday and definitely a very good meal; one of the better ones since visiting Hickory for the last 8 years. My chicken Bella with Parmesan cream sauce and mushrooms was very tasty, although a bit salty for my palate. My husband's bourbon smoked pork chop was thick and best restaurant chop ever. It was prepared just right, not overcooked or dried out as is the case with many other restaurants. We especially enjoyed the garden salad bar with many excellent choices. You can substitute it for one of your sides for a nominal fee. Reagan provided excellent service. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meals.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!