“Dinner out”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2017

The service was horrible here tonight. The waitress didn't keep our drinks filled at all. All three of us ran out of drink. She We didn't receive our appetizer that we ordered. The manager then offered to give us a free desert. We received the desert only to not offered any beverage refill so we ate with no drink. We waited at least 45 minutes for our dinner and the restaurant was not crowded at all. The salad bar was a disgusting mess. We will not return to this restaurant. I can't stress enough how poor the service was here.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Had lunch there again yesterday. The Staff is great, they not only serve me, they also bring water for my service dog, without a problem. I had their special $12.99 deal, Salad Bar, Chicken Fresca (recommended by my server, I'm embarrassed I don't remember her name), and a HUGE Brownie Sundae. The Salad Bar was fresh and crisp. I had not tried the Chicken Fresca before, but I will definitely have it another time. I asked the server if the broccoli was actually cooked, not half cooked, she said yes, and it really was! Yea! Personally if the brownie sundae was half the size it would still be too much, but it was yummy. I am very interested to see what the restaurant will look like after the remodel is done.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We were there at lunch. Service was barely existent. Finally got our beverages, then the meal came in the expected time frame, never got beverage refills and had to ask another server to go find our ticket. By the time the ticket came and our server came to collect our money, she didn't bring my Uncle any change back. He told me to just to forget it; he wasn't waiting any longer. Our food was actually good and the restrooms were clean, it was just the service.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

I came here tonight with my Grandfather. The waitress was relatively young but was a fair waitress. She was quick with our orders and drinks. The salad bar is always pretty decent. Myself, i ordered bourbon chicken with broccoli and a salad. My chicken was good, salad bar was good, the broccoli was good but a relatively small porton. My Gramls ordered a Ribeye with baked potato and a salad. His sald was good and he enjoyed his potato but hos Ribeye was a NY Strip. I told him to complain but he wanted to see if it was a good steak, since he also likes strip. It wasnt. It was an old/lowgrade cut. I ordered a couple drinks after but we told our waitress, in a friendly manner and she laughed us off. On the check i was still charged for a ribeye but it was a cheaper cut. We'll give them the benefit of the doubt bc Fatz in Lincolnton does this from time to time.... but if it happens again, were done with Ruby Tuesdays

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Awful food nasty bathrooms, i would not go back ans would not recommend anyone. my experience was bad waiter, customer service was awful..

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!