“Good dinner option”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 295 Restaurants in Hickory
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 October 2018

My husband and I stopped at this Longhorn on our way home from a seminar for an early dinner. He got the shaved prime rib sandwich and the roasted spaghetti squash. He actually took the meat off of the bread and ate it that way. He said it was more flavorful that way. The sqaghetti squash was a nice option and came out hot. I got the Loaded Potato soup and it was very tasty. It had nice chunks of potato in it. I ordered my usual Flo's Filet. It was good. It came butterflied even though the waitress did not ask my preference. The mashed potatoes were okay as well. Our waitress Charcie M was attentive and even got us to go drinks for the trip.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious and the staff were friendly and courteous. We had a great meal, but I thought the prices were a lot higher than comparable steakhouses nearby.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

This is the first time we visited this franchise( I think it's one?) . We came here for our anniversary and were happy it was not over crowded. We were promptly seated, offered drinks and were able to relax a bit. We ordered and our food came fast, but better yet, the server continued to fill our drinks with out us noticing.. she did a great job! We each had a steak and veggies, both of which were very good too.
We would go back to another one in the future, we liked it that much.

If you don't like dark dining, don't go here.. my only gripe was that it was a bit dark but that is not enough to make us not go back again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Springfield, Ohio
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We went here for our anniversary for lunch. My wife got the garlic Parmesan crusted chicken and enjoyed it. I got a half rack of ribs and they were dry. Definitely were not fall off the bone like advertised. I wish I would have gotten the garlic Parmesan crusted chicken it was much better than my ribs.
Service was good.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Limited GF options but on par with longhorns nation wide. Service was average on this visit. The steak was medium instead of the med-rare I ordered and the loaded potato soup and baked potato were good just not spectacular.

1  Thank mthuber

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!