“Wonderful Lunch”
Review of BOCA

BOCA
Reserve with OpenTable
BOCA is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 295 Restaurants in Hickory
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped by for lunch on our way from Chapel Hill to Asheville after reading some reviews and we were not disappointed. What a lovely venue and excellent service.

Paz warmly welcomed us and made us feel welcome to Boca. The food was all delicious. I had the Short Rib sandwich and Pesto Coucous and both were wonderful. Others in our party had the Smoked Turkey Wrap and the Moraccan Chicken.

The lunch portions are the perfect size. A great find in the old mill building in Hickory.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and I were passing through and found Boca as a recommended restaurant for lunch. We all had something different and it was ALL good! Loved the decor and artwork around the restaurant. It just has a great vibe to it -- very chic but in a casual way. Service was great too! Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Hickory! The bartender is amazing as is the chef and other staff. The menu has lots of original dishes where you can do entrees or tapas and try lots of different things. The grilled ceasar salad is once of my favorites along with the sliders. The coffee is also great. I've never had anything I did not enjoy. Definitely a great spot for a special occasion. The decor is beautiful the Moretz mill is just a great spot!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We've been to Boca now at least a dozen times since they opened, and we continue to be delighted with the food and great service. The outside seating is lovely, and they welcomed our Vallhund to join us (which is good, since if we can't take him, we don't go). James is without question the best bartender in the area, and one of the best I've seen anywhere (and we've lived on four continents). The naan is fabulous, and worth the trip in and of itself. And the setting--in a renovated old brick mill building--is lovely....great design and a wonderful use for an old mill.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

We had dinner there in 2016 and it was as good as remembered. The setting is very relaxing and the service perfect. We ordered tapas: Roasted caulflower, tuna served rare and the rabbit sausage with beans. Everything was excellent.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to BOCA? Share your experiences!